BAUM refreshable braille displays work great with mobile iOS devices from Apple.
This page contains:
- Download link for the braille (.brf) formatted copy of the VoiceOver navigation command list when connecting VarioConnect to an Apple iOS device such as iPhone or iPad.
- Links to documents and support pages (at Apple.com) where you will find all the VoiceOver navigation commands for VarioConnect, VarioUltra, SuperVario2, and Pronto.
Here are the promised links:
- Braille (.brf) copy of VarioConnect iOS VoiceOver Commands.
- Document with command list for VarioUltra and iOS.
- For the SuperVario2 command list on Apple’s web site, visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4371
- For the VarioConnect command list on Apple’s web site, visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4373
- For the Pronto! command list on Apple’s web site, visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5340
- Common Commands when using iOS with a braille display.